Monday, July 9, 2012

The Rendering Truck

When my brother was small, he had a pet bird. That bird's name was Pete. That bird flew away (or so we were told).  Ben was so sad, that my parents got him a second bird. His name?  Re-Pete.

You can imagine how funny I thought it was when I saw a rendering truck with the name Re-Pete's Pets on the back of it.  I knew you wouldn't believe me - so I took a picture:






UPDATE!

I phoned My Mudda last night to see if she saw the picture of the truck. And she totally 'fessed up that Pete had actually "fallen off his swing" and was found feet and beak up one fateful morning.
I knew it.

1 comment:

  1. Nikki - the title of this blog posting made me laugh so hard I almost spit out my pop...remembering the true rendering truck story...opening day, people gates, horses, oh dear!

    ReplyDelete