Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday List

Because I love lists, I have decided that Tuesdays will be List Day on this silly little blog.

Today's Theme: Sweet Things about Today- October 26th

1. I found the perfect birthday card for my bestest childhood friend. And I am sure she won't mind getting her card two weeks late (potentially three since I need to track down her mailing address).

2. The Target stores in Floriday sell wine. They really do have it all. I picked up a birthday card, chicken nuggets and two bottles of wine.

3. My mother is home today, so I have someone to talk to besides this wall.

4. The reason my mother is home today is so she can pack her bags for her flight here tomorrow. Which means I will have someone to talk to besides this wall AND someone to get after the grapes with.

5. I was planning on washing the bedding anyway, so it's not that big of a deal that someone woke up in the middle of the night to come into my room and pee the bed.

6. Our Minneapolis friend, in town for work, is coming over tonight to chef up dinner. Since I know she is coming over, I am going to bake a cake.

It's early in the day, so I am sure other sweet things will come up, but that's it for now.

It's been an hour and this day does keep getting better -

7. I have a job interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment