Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Four Year Old Antagonism

Tuesday's List

Mean Things The Taz Told Me This Week


1. Me: "Rylee, please come pick up these toys you threw down the stairs."
Her: "Yes Stepmother."



2. "I don't like your shoes Momma, even though they are really really cute."



3. Her: (to me and My Chef during dinner when we told her we would take her plate away if she pushed it away and called it "disgusting" one more time)

"I'm not in the mood for you!"



4. Snuggled in bed, just before falling to sleep.

Her: Momma, I love you
Me: Oh Roosker, I love you too
Her: Momma, your breaf is ahhhhful.




1 comment:

  1. thank you. I just laughed hard. Then read this at dan. Although I'm pretty sure he wasn't really listening. His loss. "Yes Stepmother" lol. She is witty. (and kinda mean to her mama) =)

    ReplyDelete