Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Who needs preschool when you're this smart

For the last three days, I have been emptying out Rylee's beautifully overstuffed Disney Princess backpack to make room for her very thin, school required folder. And every night she re-packs it full of her most treasured belongings. Yesterday, I overheard her say "It's still not heavy enough."  I didn't know what that was about, but I assumed she overheard Troy and I talking about our luggage weight when we recently flew home from vacation.

Today as I picked her up from school, I had to help her put her backpack on. "Fhew" she said. "It's really heavy." I replied "We should take some of your things out and put them in your room, so you have space for school projects."  To which she replied "No. Because then it won't be too heavy for Maggie to lift."



No comments:

Post a Comment