Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Vacation

Ok listen. This vacation I am on, is the stuff dreams are made of.

1. The scale here doesn't work.

2. I got to nap and wake up on my own accord more than 3 times.

3. I got to shower until my fingers were pruney AND I was in total privacy.

4. I got to read an entire book that doesn't have pictures, and I've started on my second one.

5. I ran an actual 5K, outdoors, in my best time ever (into the wind, uphill both ways, with no water or HGTV show to watch)

6. Let's not forget that I got to spend time with my peoples.

7. I ate an entire one pound bag of M&M's (ok-and maybe two cheese balls, a box of turtles, three batches of pancakes with real syrup, 2% milk instead of skim, chocolate covered raisins, movie theatre popcorn and two bottles of wine) and didn't gain one pound. (see number 1)


We start our return trek home in two days. Then this blog will be back to it's regularly scheduled ramblings. Until then, Happy New Year to you all and may the force be with you while you determine you annual resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment