Monday, February 27, 2012

Confessions

Tuesday's List

(I know, it's been a while right? And it's Monday so, there's that too.)

Confessions

 
1. I like to exercise. UHG! There. I've said it. And it's actually true. I like waking up with aching muscles because I've pushed myself. I like sweating. I like punching and kicking at the air like I'm Chuck Norris.

2. Sometimes when no one is looking, I eat the girls' fruit snacks. You know, the "healthy" version of gummy bears. And because they are so delicious, and come in very small individually wrapped portions, I eat two of them in a row.

3. I like to go to The Boutique grocery store during the week because they always have cake samples out. And because they are so delicious, and come in very small portioned cups, I circle back sometimes two or three times.

4. Extreme temperatures give me touretes. Too Hot. Too Cold.  #$%^$@%^&*((*$!!!!

5. Sometimes, I tell the children that I am "working" and can't be bothered, when really I am just cruising Facebook.

6. I've stopped looking at Pinterest because it has started to affect my self-esteem. I need to have this, I need to make that, I need to live here and dress like that.  Blech. I already have everything I need.

7. I was just thinking about going on Pinterest to see if there was a craft I could do, so I could sell my wares in a booth at a farmer's market and that could be my "job" when Bear Cub goes to school.

8. I can't touch my toes without bending my knees a fair amount.

9. I'm not very good at spelling and grammar, but man, do I love to write. Also, I love to write run-on sentences because that's how I talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment