Friday, September 23, 2011

The Frog

This little guy was on my patio chair last night.



This frog reminds me of my best childhood friend.
Why you ask?
Because when we were 15(ish) we got matching t-shirts from a gas station.
The t-shirt had a picture of a little boy and his dog.
The dog had a big pink bubble protruding from it's hind end.
The caption said something along the lines of:
You're supposed to chew bubble gum, not eat it.

To a pair of 15 year olds, slightly obsessed with farts,
this was the funniest t-shirt ever.
My BFF wore it to school once and the gym teacher made her turn it inside out.
That gym teacher didn't like us to begin with, but that's a story for a different day.
And now I'm totally off track....

Back to The Frog



So many things about this picture make me laugh.
Like all the captions I could write

But the best part is thinking about my friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment