Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gator Watch

I'm tired. Real tired.

Days like this are good for one thing: Gator Watch. 
Some of the pictures taken while on duty have a bit of a Lock Ness quality to them.
But I think you get the gist.



I'm tired, real tired, because we had a fun filled weekend.
It was so fun that here it is Tuesday and I'm still blown out.

In a nutshell:
Rylee went to a party and was in full throttle mode the entire time.



I was getting dizzy trying to focus on a moving target,
So I stared at these balls for a while.


Then we had to make a cake for My Chef.


We also had to make him a fancy birthday present.



Then My Chef and I celebrated his birthday with a fancy night out.
I don't have a picture of this part.
But his face was kind of like this:



And finally, we had to give the childrens instruction on how to properly injure themselves.



"See Maggie, you gotta get a running start at it."


"Atta girl."


"Don't be afraid to really get your arms out. Like this. Watch me. Look at me."


This gig is tiring.















No comments:

Post a Comment