Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Oh my achin' back

My back is killing me. Since I like to point fingers, I'm gonna go ahead and aim my pointer at Bear Cub. I feel like I am bent and the waist all day, wiping her nose, or changing her pants or helping her take her shoes on and off and back on and back off again over and over and over and over.

I've just finished cleaning yogurt off every inch of her legs. She was dunking her fat little hands in the yogurt cup and then rubbing her legs down. Yes, like it was lotion.

Yesterday I spent the entire afternoon picking up "hair pretties" and returning them to their cute little Hair Pretty Bucket.

I'll give you one guess who decided that she didn't like the current hair pretty that was in her hair and wanted a different hair pretty and every time she stuck her fat little fingers in the Hair Pretty Bucket, she'd dump them all over the floor so she could get a real good look at her choices before picking one up to come over to me chanting "pony, pony, po'y, po'y."



Hair Pretties are going to be the end of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment