Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tuesday's List

Tuesday...Thursday...Whatever

Tuesday's List:

Reason's I took it upon myself to cut Maggie's bangs.


1. I was running short on ideas for my book titled Apologies to Maggie.

2. I would hate for Rylee to think Maggie got preferential treatment or was somehow special because her first haircut was from a professional.

(One of Ry's first hair cuts before Troy took over)

3. She was sitting really really still.

4. I'm a bit of a dreamer and tend to think I am capable of anything- even masterful haircuts with no training.

5. There's the potential that she could get a big ego with all the "you're soooo pretty and sooooo smart" comments. So giving her a dumb haircut is a good way to keep that in check.

6. Would you let anything get in the way of looking at those big beautiful blue eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment