Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Retribution

You may recall that I had said on Mother's Day that I thought My Mudda was super nice because one time, allegedly, in a hormonal fit, I told her that I thought her hair was stupid. And the part that was nice of her was not to call me out on being hormonal (she may have been a little scared to?) and she just took the insult and didn't hold it against me?  Well, I may be wrong. I think that perhaps she's the one having the last laugh. I say that because yesterday, as I was picking up 101 plastic cookie cutters off the floor, for the one millionth time, I remembered who gave us that gift. Yes. You guessed it. My Mudda.


Call my hair stupid? Let's see how your hair looks after bending over and picking up after your child her whole entire life. Don't worry, when they've outgrown the cookie cutters, Gramzy has a 2 million piece Lego set already wrapped up for those precious little ladies.


So, if I never actually said it, here goes. Mom I'm sorry I said your hair looked stupid. I can't really remember saying it, but I wouldn't put it past myself since I was such a hormonal hot mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment