Wednesday, May 18, 2011

TPNHL

It's TPNHL Night.
That's right. 
Tracy Peterson Nikki Handeland League Night.

For those of you who don't know Tracy Peterson...she's my BFF.
We call it "league night" when we hang out.

I am going to clean in preparation. Not because she will think less of me if my house is dirty.
No no.
She'll likely not even notice the piles in the sink.


Or the unsuccessful dinner dish.


She'd probably just step right over the empty laundry basket sitting next to a wet pile of dirty clothes.



It won't even cross her mind that things that belong on my desk, coupled with things that belong in the bathroom, are under a pile of recycling on the kitchen counter.


This little gem. Nope, she probably won't even see it.

And if she did see it, she wouldn't judge.

And that's reason number 895 that she's my BFF.




No comments:

Post a Comment