Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hint Hint

Let me set the scene.  We are driving to the bookstore. Rylee (whom we have previously, lovingly, referred to as The Taz - but are considering re-nicknaming The WeatherMan as she dictates the climate in our home) was sitting behind me in the car.

In a sing songy way she says, not really to me, but obviously for my benefit "Hey mom, when are we going to Sea World? Oh that's right....NEVER!"

Later that evening after reading books to Maggie, my sweet cub start singing me a lullaby. "Go asweep momma. Dream dream dream momma.  Go SeaWorld momma."

I may have to call Captain Obvious to help me figure out what they are trying to hint at.

Punks.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. I like the stark different. 1. Oldest Child- major attitude."Never" haha 2. Youngest child-sweet made up lullaby-still gets her message through.

    ReplyDelete