Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pssst...over here

Pssssst.....over here..... it's me.  You may not recognize me because I've been doing all sorts of self-improvement things.  Things like taking my vitamins (the real ones, not just prozac), and sewing classes and eating less bread.  (Last night I dreamt about a giant peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It's been an entire week since that delicious item has passed these lips.)  Also, I've been stepping out of my comfort zone. I even took the skin off salmon for our dinner the other night. (No, I didn't have to clean the whole fish...just that part that they leave on the fillet. Baby steps, people, baby steps).

Let's not forget that I almost did one whole chin up without assistance this very morning.  (I just took a very humble bow.)

I've said it before and I'll say it again....It ain't easy bein' me. So, you can imagine how hard it is to be an even BETTER me. 


What new things are you trying these day?  Leave a comment. There's no prize. I...just like to hear from you. That's all.


No comments:

Post a Comment