Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tuesday's List

Things that happened at the Y that I should be embarrassed about...if I had any shame.


1. Some of my sweat flew off my nose and somehow landed on a nearby lady.

2. I decided last minute that I would do an ab/core workout class without regard to what I was wearing. Next time I will remember not to wear roomy shorts when doing floor exercises with my feet in the air.

3. I hit a milestone (for me) while running on the treadmill and before I knew it, I was fists in the air -
Rocky Style.

4. I got caught in the ladies locker room flexing ("the beach is thataway" style flexing).

5. Asked the young kid/trainer about how long it would take to tighten up a marsupial pouch. Then had to explain what I meant and didn't do a very good job and should have just said abs.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. You pretty much are my hero. I can't decide if my favorite is number 3, 4, or 5. P.S. I can't wait to run again. That feeling of death/ intense burning in your lungs when you do push past your comfort point...somehow it is extremely addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LA- When caught in any one of these moments, the best thing is just to act like it's totally normal. You will run again. I do not like the death approaching feeling. I do however love the feeling that I can still walk without assistance after an encounter with the dredmill. So there lies the motiviation. That and a cute pair of pants I bought in 2002 that are BEGGING me to wear.

    ReplyDelete