Monday, February 28, 2011

Have you ever?

Have you ever seen a lovelier envelope?

UPDATE:
In this spot was a lovely picture of an envelope that my BFF sent to me. What an idiot, I posted the picture with my address right on it. I don't want to say who's side of the family has memebers we would prefer not know where we live....but it's Troy's.
Anyway, when I googled my name to see what came up for images today, there was the picture that used to be here with our lovely address.
Luckily all of my favorite stalkers already know where we are.


I got this two minutes ago.
The only thing that would have made it better would be if had been hand delivered.

I told my my bff that I was a little homesick for my friends, so she sent me a card.

She knows how to send a pick-me-up like no one else.

The card was even better:



Amen for sister friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment