Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jazz Hands

Tuesday's List
(which never seems to actually get posted on a Tuesday)

Little Things That Make My Day


1. A brand new pair of sneakers, that make me look fast...or at least make me feel fast.


2. Being able to spend 3-5 uninterrupted minutes in the laundry detergent isle of the grocery store.
Stop to smell to roses? I say stop to smell the detergent.


3. Calling Bingo.


4. Seeing the animal control unit parked across the street from "the pond" waiting for backup.


5. Being in the car by myself long enough to listen to Black Betty at a volume loud enough to blow the speakers.

and

6. Stuff like this:
and this

1 comment:

  1. I agree with number #5.. some times you just need to crank Black Betty and pretend like you sound good singing to it..Also #6 isnt so bad either.

    ReplyDelete