Monday, December 20, 2010

Day One of Round Two

This is my first day on my second try around as a stay at home mudda. It seems to be going OK. Bear Cub has only thrown four tantrums and I haven't even tried to hide in the bathroom. All in all, a success. My very own mudda comes here in less than 36 hours. As a little treat for her visit, Bear Cub and I are going to preform an abridged version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Bear Cub will play the part of Cindy Lou Who:


Our version will go something like this: Grinch (played by yours truly) is lodged in the fridge pulling out all sorts of delicious treats and the roast beast, when enters small Cindy Lou Who with big pleading eyes. Upon seeing such a sorry sight, Mudda Grinch gives Wee Who all of her delicious treats and sings that song Ah Voo Door Ay. Then we will take a bow and possibly a long nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment